- Light Duty Shelving
- Angle Steel Shelving
- Rivet Shelving
- Medium Duty Racking
- Cut-in Structure in Side
- Cut-in Structure in Front
- Heavy Duty Pallet Racking
- Regular Aisle Selective Pallet Racking
- Teardrop Pallet Racking
- Drive in Pallet Racking
- Drive through Pallet Racking
- Very Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking
- Double-Deep Pallet Racking
- Multi-Tier Racking
- Steel Platform
Search Our Site
Products > Heavy Duty Pallet Racking > Teardrop Pallet Racking
Teardrop Pallet Racking is most popular in American and Canada market. It is type of Selective Pallet Racking" because of it offers tremendous selectivity. You are able to access every pallet in a selective rack system. Teardrop rack is the most economical and efficient way to store pallets or bulk boxes and maximize valuable storage space in your warehouse. As the owner or leaser of a warehouse you must realize that you are paying for every square foot of space and to not maximize that space is a waste of money. It is very popular type of pallet racking in America and Canada etc. Teardrop Rack Series offers all the benefits of closed tube design plus compatibility with other teardrop patterns. Companies adding to older existing storage facilities can retain the existing rack beams and enjoy the benefits of the stronger more torque resistant teardrop uprights. New beams will also fit most existing uprights. Teardrop Pallet Racking is the most economical and efficient way to store pallets or bulk boxes therefore maximizing valuable storage space in your warehouse. As the owner or lessee of a warehouse you realize that you are paying for every square foot of space and to not maximize that space is a waste of money. Our Teardrop racks can be used for a variety of storage applications including selective pallet storage racks, narrow aisle selective racking, bulk storage, carpet storage, drum storage, cable reel storage, marine boat storage, retail racks, rack supported mezzanines and pick modules.
Teardrop Upright Frames are made of 14 or 16 gauge tubular steel with horizontal and diagonal bracing, including standard footplates. Our racking is available with a 3” width x 1-5/8” depth x 15 gauge steel column offering 5,000 lbs capacity; 3” x 3” x 15 gauge steel column with 19,980 lbs. capacity; 3” x 3” x 14 gauge steel column with 24,540 lbs capacity or 3”x 3” x 12 gauge steel columns with 30,000 lbs capacity. Capacities are based on beam levels spaced every 48”. Our heavy-duty uprights offer greater resistance, and therefore less torque for greater resistance to fork truck damage. Affordable rack reinforcement will increase rack life and save you from replacing damaged uprights. Standard upright color is green or royal blue. Upright Frames are made of two columns joined together by diagonal and horizontal Steel Bracing. We have high Strength rolled steel bracing that is either welded or comes factory bolted with grade five serrated nuts. Our teardrop rack is manufactured to RMI (Rack Manufacturers Institute Specifications).
1) C type Section and Omega type Section are available
2) Frame Bolted or Welded
3) Steel thickness is 15ga, 14ga , 13ga
4) 2" inch pitch
Teardrop Step Beams are made of 14 gauge or 16 gauge tubular steel and include a factory installed auto lock Safety Clip which will make a clicking sound once the beam is secure and prevents it from dislodging. Full fillet welds add to the beam's strength and durability Safety orange beams allow lift truck drivers easy recognition of the beam level at high elevations. Safety orange color aids in safe loading and unloading of racks.
1) Spring automatic safety locks
2) Both Step beam and Box beam are available
3) Special 3 or 4 rivets beam brackets
Wire decking is for making of pallet rack and makes the most popular selective wire rack parts. Wire deck pallet rack has greater structural strength than other materials, when used to load boxes or other non-palletized load onto racks.
Foot plates: Both Standard Foot Plate and Seismic Foot Plate are available
Each beam is supplied with steel Safety Lock, which guarantees the beams correct positioning and helps to prevent it being accidentally dislodged during its work. Safety Locks are fitted to the beam connectors when being packaged.
1. Tubular steel with horizontal and diagonal bracing Includes standard foot plates.
2. Piston Lock and Auto Lock clips are available and make a clicking sound when beam is secure and prevents beams for dislodging. Full filet welds adds to beams strength and durability.
3. Pre-Drilled footpad or footplate with the standard two-hole pad makes lagging anchors into concrete floor easy.
4. Upright Frames are made of two columns joined together by diagonal and horizontal Steel Bracing, which is high strength rolled steel bracing that is either welded or comes factory bolted with grade five serrated lock nuts.
5. You must purchase the proper rack accessories to insure a safe and successful rack installation. Wire Decking is used to safely support full pallet loads or less than pallet load quantities. Advantages include self cleaning: Dust and dirt doesn't collect on shelves, overhead lights disperse through mesh decking and offers better product identification.
6. It is strongly recommend you use row spacers to connect uprights together in back-to-back row. Doing this makes installation easier and rack rows straighter. Row spacers create a flu space that is helpful in burying building columns.
7. Steel anchor Bolts are used to secure upright legs to concrete slab floor. Shims are also used to level uprights on uneven concrete floor.
1. Teardrop Pallet racking has 2 beam pitch for optimum capacity & space utilization & the end frames are 14 Ga and 13 Ga thickness, and beams are 14 Ga and 16Ga both available.
3. The frames are bolted together for maximum load bearing capacity & have the advantage to be able to adapt to changing circumstances. We can also supply the Welded Type use for earthquake area.
4. With the use of galvanized mesh panels or Pallet Support Bars, Teardrop pallet racking can be conveniently converted to high capacity shelving in North America Market.
5. Connecter and Safety Clip .Note the High Quality X stamp in the rivet head and even the safety rivet.
6. WE CARE about QUALITY and how our product LOOKS. We are sure your customer will also notice. And people using the items will like NO SHARP EDGES.