- Light Duty Shelving
- Angle Steel Shelving
- Rivet Shelving
- Medium Duty Racking
- Cut-in Structure in Side
- Cut-in Structure in Front
- Heavy Duty Pallet Racking
- Regular Aisle Selective Pallet Racking
- Teardrop Pallet Racking
- Drive in Pallet Racking
- Drive through Pallet Racking
- Very Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking
- Double-Deep Pallet Racking
- Multi-Tier Racking
- Steel Platform
Search Our Site
Products > Heavy Duty Pallet Racking > Regular Aisle Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking System provides efficient use of storage space for palletized loads. With a wide range of options and components available, the system can be tailor - made to meet your precise needs. Shunli provides efficient pallet storage, which is compatible with all types and sizes of pallets along with any type of handling equipments.
Shunli Pallet Racking System is designed and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 International Standards and complies with the Europe Code of Practice for the design of pallet racking.
Characteristics of Upright
1. Uprights bear the full load of the pallet racking system. The transfer of rack loads from the beams through the uprights is therefore critical to overall system strength, safety and performance.
2. Upright is designed to carry the rack load on the front face without twisting, distorting or stressing metal. The profile of the slots transfers the load vertically down the upright and allows beams to connect without being wedged in so that the side loads are not imposed on the upright by the beam end connector.
3. Uprights have a significantly deeper flange (side face) than other conventional racking systems, providing greater overall strength, rigidity and a greater resistance to lateral impact damage.
Shunli Box beams are available in a comprehensive range to cover most loading requirements. Beam section height available from 60-160mm.
Beam Connector & Safety Lock
Shunli Pallet Racking Beam connector is designed to increase resistance to sideways away moments and effectively .
Take vertical loads and moments on specially designed high performance hooks.
Beam connector available: 3 - hooker, 4 - hooker connectors, depending on the section height and beam loading.
Beam connector hook sizes are optional
Each beam is supplied with steel Safety Lock which garantee that the beam is correctly positioned and help prevent the beam being accidentally dislodged during its work. Safety Locks are fixed to beam connectors when being packaged.
Package： We pay very much attention to the export packages.
For example, we have the plastic clips to protect the beams from abrasion during the transportation.
We have got the whole uprights wrapped with transparent plastic film.
You will find more details which show about our considerateness
Design Specification for Warehouse Solution of Selective Racking System:
1) Dimensions of pallet & goods: Length× Width × Height ;
2) What is the maximum loading capacity for one pallet?
3) What is the height of your warehouse which you need assemble racking system?
4) Do you need wire decking or pallet supports, or other additional parts for the rack?
5) Forklift maximum reach & warehouse ceiling height;
6) Forklift model & specifications;
7) Forklift direction during operation.
The answer to these questions will help in the layout of your pallet racking system, using the warehouse space you have to the fullest.